The pilot is being delivered by nine partners who work together:
- Commonwealth of Australia, represented by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet and the Department of Social Services
- Governments of New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia
- National Disability Insurance Agency
- National Project Team (based in the NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet)
- Technical Project Team (based in the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare).
The NDDA pilot links data from the Commonwealth, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia, as well as the National Disability Insurance Agency.
The pilot is being informed by the NDDA Disability Advisory Council. The Council will engage the disability community and provide guidance to the project throughout the pilot phase.