Join us to discuss how data linkage may generate a better understanding of the services, life circumstances, opportunities and other factors that influence the well-being and quality of life of people with disability in Australia.
The National Disability Data Asset webinar is being held at 2pm-4pm on Tuesday 24 November via Zoom.
The webinar involves three sets of panel discussions that focus on:
- why linked data and monitoring frameworks are important for people with disability in Australia;
- the benefits of linked data and the purpose and goals of the NDDA;
- critical considerations for people with disability and the disability community concerning the use of linked data
Guest speakers include:
- Senator the Hon Anne Ruston, Minister for Families and Social Services
- Dr Ben Gauntlett, Disability Discrimination Commissioner, Chair of the NDDA Disability Advisory Council
- Dr Scott Avery, Senior Lecturer, School of Social Sciences, Western Sydney University
- Belinda Drew, CEO, Community Services Industry Alliance
- Geoff Trappett OAM, Inclusion and Diversity consultant, Inclusion Moves
- Prof. Julian Trollor, Head of Department of Developmental Disability Neuropsychiatry, University of New South Wales
- John Walsh AM, Adjunct Professor, The University of Sydney
- Louise York, Community Services Group Head, Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
The webinar link will be sent out to participants 24 hours before the start of the event.